Monday, October 21, 2013

Day One ---> Why Are you STILL Single??

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Monday <3

Hope you enjoyed the weekend, I've enjoyed mine...short but enjoyable.

Now on to the good stuff  :))   It's no secret that I am single. 

Being single I am addressed with the same repetitive questions, So i have been apart of this ( well just beginning)  "The Single Woman's 30 day challenge" .

It's seemed like a great way to answer some of  your questions and as well as mine. So I decided to participate and make my answers available to the public. For me personally, its considered a great medium for me. ( It can get a bit overwhelming having so many people approaching you the same questions) Hopefully my other single readers  can take a jab at it as well. The objective of this chanellege is to answer each questions as a daily blog entry!  you can get the FULL Details from: the lovely Mandy Hale's blog .... click on the link below

http://thesinglewoman.net/2013/10/04/the-single-womans-30-day-blogging-challenge/

 Enjoy...... 
  

 "And why are you still single?"

There are many reasons why I am still single while everyone my age are getting married, having a baby or are seriously dating. I truly believe that my focus should be on the Lord's work first and foremost. One of my greatest desires is to be a wife and be given the gift of motherhood, but  I know that God would like to me to be at a place of contentment in him. He's been pulling on my heart strings and I've been answering that call.

I am at a place right now in my life, where I would like to just marvel at the throne of God, without any inhibitions. Without any distractions, with any  interruptions  etc. I'm under construction for my future Boaz. It wouldn't be fair , to the my man of god to experience me (court) with out being fully whole!


"And why are you still single?"

Sick of entertaining so many 'randoms' that my vision is being blurred from what God truly has for me, I want to be wrapped up and consumed by the LOVE of CHRIST. He deserves MY ALL. So until my relationship status can change in the midst of Christ... I'd prefer to allow him hold my heart. He does a better job at cherishing and caring for  it than any other person has, I'm in GREAT HANDS ;))

 My father isn't through with me yet. 

More to come in future blog entries!

Come back now.... ya hear!

Toodles

-Ella













4 comments:

  1. looking forward to reading more of your work. i enjoyed reading this. hope you can visit my page too http://baredmysoul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!
      I will most definitely check you out! Thanks for visiting, don't be a stranger!

      Delete
  2. Ella!!! :) You gots some good points there.
    Looking forward to see you here more often.

    Check out my blog page: http://ladygrant47.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete